Bloomin Women - Contemporary Creatives at Rhondda Heritage Park


My next show away from West Wales will be at 'Bloomin Women' at the Rhondda Heritage Park. I am looking forward to meeting this group of talented entrepreneurs as well as being able to show my work to a new audience. I hope to bring a selection of both my recycled packaging books a well as my handprinted wrapping papers, cards and all sorts of sketch books and note books. ( I have some new ideas but they will likely have only reached the paper stage by next week)

Melissa Warren, who has been organising this event, has shown her work at several 'Square Pegs' events and we have all been impressed with her ideas and workmanship- I cant wait to meet the other creative people that she has chosen to be part of this group.

Note: I will only be there on the Sunday

Saturday & Sunday 11- 4.30pm Free Admission

Also taking place will be the Rose Festival Weekend ~ Saturday 30th June 1pm - 4pm  & Sunday 1st July 10am - 4pm ~ a blooming great day out with the only remaining Rose Society in Wales ~ based in the Rhondda. Stunning displays, gardening advice, plant sales plus much more. Free Admission
WWW.rhonddaheritagepark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunnel Books workshop

Tunnel Book Workshop Saturday 17th November Artists books come in diverse range of types and formats.They can be inte...