The last Art in Action

Caught by Kate Dewmartin of http://www.craftcourses.com as I enjoyed the last 'Art in Action' at Waterperry House near Oxford


It had always been one of my goals to one day be part of this event and not just a visitor ( although that was wonderful too) ...........this year I achieved it. 
Thankyou to the whole team that have for so many years inspired us all.

If you missed me here my next few events are:
Ceredigion art Trail until Aug. 14th at Venue 59

Art at Waunifor


A quick appearance with the Make it in Wales team when they are at Cardigan Quays festival to promote the fabulous courses run by the first rate tutors- come and find out more


Courses for 2017 to be announced soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunnel Books workshop

Tunnel Book Workshop Saturday 17th November Artists books come in diverse range of types and formats.They can be inte...